If travel is your passion, why not make it your career
The Travel Gallery is a very successful family-owned business. We have been providing award-winning services to our clients since 1985. We are a full-service agency serving our community with concierge-style service. Our travel consultants may be booking a simple airline reservation or an extremely complex international tour. Our success is based on our commitment to a very high level of customer service, dedication to teamwork and a commitment to meeting the needs of our clients.
The Travel Gallery is part of the Signature Travel Network.
Independent Travel Consultants
Full-time travel consultant positions
- Work with clients to plan, research and reserve leisure and corporate travel.
- Create custom domestic and international travel arrangements for individuals and groups.
- Take responsibility for reservations in your care. Meet all deadlines, think ahead and anticipate client's needs.
- Document and organize bookings with ClientBase reservation management software.
- Create and maintain detailed customer profiles to guarantee the best service we can offer to our travelers
- Develop strong relationships with your clients.
- Reach out to clients post-travel to make sure all arrangements were completed to their satisfaction.
- Organize and file brochures as requested.
- Consistently meet or exceed individual and company-wide service and sales goals. Be a team player.
- Stay informed on travel trends through research and educational travel.
- Keep up-to-date on Signature Network programs and benefits.
- Promote destinations and trips through personal networking and marketing channels.
Qualifications and Skills
- We seek individuals who are enthusiastic, energetic and have a passion for travel and a strong desire to assist customers.
- Experience in working with 'high-touch' VIP clients is required.
- Luxury travel skills and international travel experiences are a huge plus.
- General knowledge of cruise and tour operators.
- Knowledge of booking procedures for airlines, hotels, cruises and tours.
- Worldspan, CientBase, or other GDS system experience is helpful.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Deep understanding of email, texting and other social marketing tools.
- Comfort in reaching out to find new customers; promoting destinations and trips through emails, travel blogging or new marketing initiatives as they develop.