St. Patrick's Day in Dublin
March 14-19, 2020
Celebrate the magic and spectacle of St Patrick’s Day in Dublin and enjoy an unprecedented, private pre-parade party at Ireland’s most iconic historic building, Dublin’s General Post Office – and then step outside to view the parade at the best location in town.
- Enjoy an exclusive pre–parade party inside the GPO – Ireland’s most iconic historic building
- Get an exclusive look behind the scenes with a pre-parade tour to hear the bands warming up and view the floats before anyone else
- Watch the parade from an exclusive private viewing area on O’Connell Street – the best viewing spot in town
- Tour Dublin and see the 800-year-old St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Savor a pint at the Guinness Storehouse, overlooking a panoramic view of Dublin
- Sample whiskey at a distillery in the historic heart of the old city
- Visit Stone Age tombs older than the Egyptian pyramids at Newgrange
- Enjoy an evening of Irish song and dance over dinner at the Merry Ploughboy pub.
- Visit Ireland’s largest national park in the beautiful Wicklow Mountains
- See the fascinating ruins of Glendalough, where the work of Irish monks preserved much of western civilization during Europe’s Dark Ages
- Toast “sláinte” to your new friends at a farewell drink in a traditional Irish pub
Wearing of the Green Video